Saturday, February 02, 2008

The things that need to be done..

I have so many things that need to be done and I end up waking up at noon. Not that I'm really complaining. I think I really needed to sleep in and catch up on all the sleep I have been missing out on lately. However, with a laundry list of things to do, I don't think that I will be able to finish this all within relative reason.

I have to finish reorganizing my room. The havoc of the reorganization has extended out of the boundaries of my room and into the hallway, thus impeding on the space between my room and the bathroom and I literally have to jump hurdles in order to get to the bathroom now. This needs to be done ASAP.

Laundry. Always laundry. The never ending laundry seems to be a massive mountain of clothes that need to be cleaned. Multiple loads must be done today. The completion of the reorganization of my room is partially dependent on how much laundry I can get done.

It's also "cleaning the bed sheets/comforter" day. Hopefully I can get it in the laundry on time to get it to dry on time so I can use them again tonight.

Lastly, I have to write my Grandfather's eulogy. His funeral is on a Tuesday in Guam. That means it's on a Monday here. I have no time to procrastinate.

Lord, give me the strength and the drive to finish all the things I need to get done today. Also, let the words just flow out of me in a loving manner. I want to represent my family and my grandfather in the best way possible.

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

I can't think of anyone better suited to write your grandfather's eulogy than you. God be with you in the sharing.