Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Scary!

I'm sitting in front of the TV watching International Ghost Hunters on the SciFi Channel.

Oh man, I'm so not going to be able to sleep because of this. It's quite scary.. especially the way it's been edited.. the music really adds to the feel of this show. It's an interesting program, but I always get scared and I have a hard time sleeping at night afterwards.

Maybe I should stop watching... but I can't.. it's quite addicting!

Right now, the episode is about Frankenstein's Castle. They are investigating all over the place trying to find "activity" similar to the types that have been reported by various people.

The team that does the investigating of these "haunted" places are usually very thorough and end up de-bunking a lot of the claims that people have experienced in the past. It's a little disheartening when you want something to be haunted, but in a way.. it shows that there is an explaination for almost everything.

Granted, there are moments and sorts of activity that are inexplicable but they usually tell the owners of the place that it requires more investigation.

They don't want to commit to a place being haunted. I guess it's becasue they only have that one night to investigate and they don't want to make hasty assumptions before really making sure that something is really inexplicable. In a way, that's a good thing, but it makes the show a little discouraging because you want things to happne.

Is it just me?

OH well.. looks like I'm going to be up all night.. hahah!

No comments: