Friday, September 12, 2008

All that glitters is gold..

The day is dragging.. on and on and on..

I want it to be five o'clock already.

I feel like a kid that is anxiously anticipating the hours til they get to go to disneyland.. i remember being like that.

I remember being like that commercial where the kids are lying in bed wide awake cuz they are too excited to sleep. That was me.. then.. and now.

I guess the day isn't really draggin on as slow as I'm letting on. It's moving.. just not fast enough.. that's all.

I get to see "boy" after two weeks of not seeing him. I was watching "A Walk To Remember" last night and for some reason it really, really, really made me miss him. Its not like he's absolutely perfect like the lead male character.. I don't know.. I just missed him after watching it.

That's all.. nothing profound behind it.. I just did.

Maybe I should have asked for a shorter day. Nah.. I don't want to lose any hours because we are so short-handed here in the lab.

I guess I gotta do what I gotta do..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

By the time you read this the day is over and you are where you want to be. I hope it is going well.