Monday, September 15, 2008

I hope you had the time of your life..

San Diego came and went and now I'm back home with pictures and memories to last a lifetime.

We all had fun.. the family.. the signficant others..

The weather was good.. and I got a little sun burnt but it's nothing to cry over..

I am still kind of tired and in "vacation mode" but I'm quickly snapping out of that with all that I have to do here at work today.. it's kinda hard to stay lazy when there are a million things sitting on my deck waiting to get done.

I am kind of hungry so I'm thinking of an early lunch. I fell asleep the minute I got home yesterday.. I only intended to stay in bed for a little bit, but ended up staying asleep til pretty much this morning.

It felt good to get all those hours of sleep.. but it meant that I ended up skipping dinner last night.. oops..

I'm paying for it now cuz I am starving.

I think I'll try to post some pictures up here like I used to of the various memories I made this past weekend.. hopefully I don't get lazy or anything.. hahaha.. I can't help it.. another class is starting up again.. and so.. my time will be occupied by reading and paper writing again.. boo..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself.