Monday, September 29, 2008

Tired is as tired does..

I am tired.. I'm always tired.. hahah..

Well.. it's back to reality after my pretty whirlwind birthday weekend. I gotta tell you.. celebrating the birthday is sooo much better than lamenting the birthday..

Why did I spend so many years avoiding my birthday?! LOL..

Well.. next year is the big 3-0.. minus 1.. haha.. I got that idea from my coworker.. he was all.. "how was your big 3-0.. minus 2?!" I told him I'm sooo using that as my thing for next year's birthday.

Now I gotta start thinking about the holiday season and who and what I am going to get for everyone and what's going to go on.. I decided not to do the ACT thing with my friends this year.. because it's in a farther facility.. and it's still $100 which I am trying to save money for upcoming student loans I will start paying back in 2010.. and I don't wanna find myself in a financial bind over it.. so I start now.. and who knows what kinda things will come up..

I look back at my life.. this past year.. and I can see how much I have changed.. how much more positive I am about everything..

How I have finally learned to "let go.. and let God" in my life.. how.. I can find happiness despite everything seeming so negative at times..

I know that life is always going to be an uphill climb.. but I know that once I get to my destination.. I'll be able to look down on it all.. and it will all be so amazing!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

I have noticed a more positive slant to your blog. Congratulations on learning to trust God.