Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Tho' many times..

I am bored at work. I currently have nothing to do until someone does something to give me some samples and then I can get to work.

As for now, I am trying to walk around and looking busy because I hate being idle at work.

I work in a lab and there should always be something for me to do.

Today is just one of those rare days.

This weekend is the family trip to San Diego. My boyfriend lives in San Diego. I had accidentally scheduled this trip to occur with he would be out of town with some guy friends of his.

Apparently, he's deciding not to go on that trip and spending the weekend with me and family.

I know I shouldn't be blogging it because I don't want to jinx it, but those are the plans so far. I won't be ecstatically happy until I actually see him that weekend. As of now, anything goes and he could suddenly be talked into going on that trip and then I'm left without a partner cuz my brother is bringing his girlfriend and the my parents have each other.

Well..

If he does spend the weekend with me and the fam over his friends in Vegas.. that kinda says a lot.. doesn't it?

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

I hope he stays and it goes well.

Jsn said...

From a guy's point of view, he probably feels obligated to spend the weekend with you since you will be in the area. He had already planned to be with his friends over the weekend knowing you were going to be at home, but he would look like a jerk if he didn't change plans knowing you were going to be in town. That's a good start.