Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You give your hand to me..

One day at a time.. I guess that's just how I'm going to deal with it.. I mean.. I've said it before.. maybe on another blog.. but I'll have to say it again..

I'm know he's here today.. happy he was here yesterday.. and I pray he'll be here tomorrow..


I shouldn't think about it anymore.. but I wasn't kidding when I told him that this will now loom over us omniously until we figure out what to do..

The things I know is that he makes me happy.. takes care of me like no other guy has really ever done.. and I can honestly say that is the truth.. I know that I will be hurt if we decide that we shouldn't continue..

But I shouldn't think about it.. I should just be happy about the present.. and not think so much about the future.. but he's like me.. always thinking ahead..

I used to get told about that.. other guys hated that i always thought ahead.. and always thought of the worst case scenario.. now he does the same thing.. and I'm trying to just think about the present and be happy about the present.. cuz right now.. this is all we have..

The present is all we have.. to touch.. to feel.. to experience.. the future will come but no one knows what it is going to bring.. so we have to deal with the now.. and trust that the future will come and give us something to look forward to..

So.. from this point on.. tho' I worry.. and tho' I think.. I have to remind myself that there really is..

No day but today..


Sheesh.. I knew that making RENT one of my favorite musicals of all time would pay off eventually..

No comments: