Thursday, September 11, 2008

San Diego.. here we come.. well.. tomorrow!

So.. the fam vacation starts tomorrow..

And to clarify for some people that may be reading this..

I had scheduled this weekend a few months ago.. totally forgetting that "boy" was going to be out of town with his friends. When he found out, he kind of whined at me for scheduling it for that particular weekend.. but what could I do.. that was the only available weekend I had...

He had every intention of still going on that trip.. until about two weeks ago.. when he started having second thoughts..

Up until this past Monday.. he was undecided and I had put it in my head that he was going to Vegas.. until he told me he was staying..

I don't know if that really means anything.. i am glad he's gonna be there.. so I'll just leave it at that!

No comments: