Saturday, September 27, 2008

Here we are.. doomsday?!

Well.. it's my birthday and despite the fact that I am sitting here at work.. it's actually been great so far...

Went to dinner with the family and "the boyfriend" came out just in time to have dinner.. and the whole fam went to go watch that new movie "Eagle Eye."

It's actually an ok movie.. and it makes me think twice about how much stuff I reveal about myself on the internet.. lol.. scary thought.. watch the movie and you'll see why..

Then I went home and opened the gift that Joe got me... a Wii Fit.. which is perfect because I had been wanting it for sometime now.. so I ended up staying up til 2am playing and stuff..

Now.. I'm at work..

Which shouldn't be that hard.. if I just get off the computer and get some work done! hahaha!

Happy Birthday to me.. and I hope to have loads of fun tonight!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Happy Birthday.