Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ten days..

Let the countdown begin.. ten days until I turn 28.

I'm not bitter.. I'm actually kind of excited. This is the first time in many, many years that I am actually going to celebrate.. with friends..

It's my countdown to 30 party.. celebrating the last few years of my twenties..

It'll be fun to celebrate it with the friends that I cherish most in life.. and the boyfriend whom I hope will someday be someone I can look back at smile upon...

It helped a lot that my actual birthday fell on a Saturday this year.. it was more motivation.. I mean.. how often does one's birthday fall on a weekend.. why waste a good weekend night?

Right?

2 comments:

Jsn said...

The question is: why waste any day? Make the most of each day and not worry so much about what may or may not lie ahead.

Dr.John said...

Have a great day. But your still not thirty so relax.