Tuesday, August 31, 2004

No no no no!

Oh geez.. this can't be happening... geez geez geez.. why do i give myself all this extra drama... good friggin gosh..

Why do i always find myself drawn to the guys that are sooo damn wrong for me?? Why do i always seem to go for the guy that is complete opposite of what I need in my life?? Why can't I find a good guy and be attracted to him? Why do i always go for the guy that i can't have??? Why do i settle for things i shouldn't settle for when the guy that i want also wants me but under the current circumstances can't have me?? I know that made no sense...

Why, why, why????

Geez.. why do i always do this to myself...

But it's okay.. cuz when the shows over.. he's gone.. just like the rest of them... plus.. ya... gone gone gone... and it's not like anything's gona happen.. i won't let anything happen... it's different this time... different... it's not like the last time.. that was just a once in a lifetime issue.. ya.. cuz he's different.. he's not like the other one...

FRIENDS....

Ha! I'm listening to 'the secret garden' soundtrack.. cuz it kicks ass.. plus one of the guys in the cast did 'garden' with me.. so ya.. we were reminising... lol.. good times...

No comments: