Monday, January 17, 2005

Did i do the right thing???

I almost ended it with Justyn. Did i do the right thing by staying? I do love him. I love him a lot. And I do wanna spend the rest of my life with him. But we are such different people. We see things differently. Will that make a marriage work? All the love in the world can't magically fix differences in opinion.. or can it? I know i would be completely miserable if i had to live without him. But i don't know how well i can live with him...

What am i gonna do.. is this gonna work out.. why am i doubting all of this.. is this what it's like to have cold feet.. and if that's the case.. why is it me... what does all of this mean.. what is the Lord trying to tell me.. should I back out? Should i see this through.. i don't want to be two days before the wedding and completely change my mind and call it all off... then all that money.. all that effort.. gone.. done... pointless... should i do something now.. to spare me all the pain.. but what if we are supposed to be together.. what if that's the plan.. and i'm just being scared... like i'm always being scared... what am i supposed to do.. what does all this mean.. why do i have to feel this way.. why can't i be as sure as he is.. why can't i be as confident as he is..

I'm still scared... but i want to make this work.. i love him.. i can't imagine my life without him. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I should be willing to make this work if i want to spend the rest of my life with him. I can get over this. I need the Lord's guidance. I'm offering this all to Him. He knows what He's doing for me. I trust Him completely.

No comments: