Monday, January 31, 2005

One last blog before I go...

My throat is bothering me again. What is up with that.. the third time i caught the kid's colds. I hope this won't last that long cuz the last one only lasted a week. I should be on my way home soon. About another ten or fifteen minutes and then i'm gonna go..

Production week.. i totally forgot.. so i must be at the theater all week.. this sucks.,. but after this i'll be theater free for a long time! Sucks.. but i guess it's what needs to be done...

I'm still contemplating this whole career thing. Some of me tells me to stick with the company cuz things are looking up. Other parts of me are telling me to continue the teaching. I don't know what to do. And i need to finish the cover letter to the other company i want to apply to. So i still don't know what to do.. it's all too overwhelming.

Everything is gonna workout in the end. I just know it. God won't let me down. But it's just scary when I can't see the future. When i don't know if the decision i make is the right one. But that's life, right? Life is all about the unknown. Life is a big game. And that's why I tend to hate life. I would love to have things laid out for me and my future shown to me. It's like reading the end of a mystery novel to know who dun it. It's like looking at the answers at the back of word puzzle books to know if you made the right guess. You can't do that with life. You just have to roll with the punches... and i hate instability or uncertainty. But that's life.. i guess...

No comments: