Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Why does this always happen to me?

Why am i getting another cold? Why am i catching everyone's cold? Man.. this sucks. I'm watching FRIENDS and preparing to go to the school board meeting. Boo to meetings. I don't like meetings. I don't wanna go. But i have to go. This really sucks. I'm so not excited.

Valentine's Day is coming up. I don't believe in it. Justyn doesn't believe in it. So i guess we're just gonna hang out like usual. But it won't be a Valentine's Day sorta thingy. What day does it fall on? I know about two years ago it fell on a Friday. Or maybe it was last year. I know I was with that one guy. I know I worked. So i think it was a Friday. Maybe this year is on a Saturday.

Nope. It falls on a Monday. We are both busy. I have a voice lesson. He has class. So maybe we wont' do anything. Oh well. It is a good thing we don't believe in that stupid holiday.

Okay. Well. I gotta go and get ready for the board meeting.

No comments: