Tuesday, January 25, 2005

What the hell.. i should be asleep???

So i have to get up at 4am tomorrow morning.. it's is 10:30-ish tonight.. and i'm no where near getting ready for bed. I have to write a stupid educational philosophy paper which i barely started about fifteen to thirty minutes ago. I don't know how much more i have to write. I'ts about a half a page when written which means it's a lot less typed. That sucks. Stupid homework.

I don't mind the class. I don't mind the learning. I'ts the homework i didn't miss about school. I hated it then.. and i apparently still hate it now..

I so didn't realize that i needed a philosophy to my education. I just wanted to teach.. i didn't think i needed to think about it.. but i apparently do.. and that sucks.. i didn't know becoming a teacher makes you think that deeply about your practice... oh well,.. i guess it's just the price you have to pay...

Well.. i'm gonna go back to writing that damned paper now.. good thing it's only a 'rough draft'.. it's subject to change with more time...

No comments: