Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Nervous...

I'm kinda nervous... i hope that i'm making the right decision about becoming a teacher... it's a lot of hard work. I think i'm ready for it.. i think i can handle it...

I'm in bed.. i'm gonna go to work early for the third day in a row.. but i'm gonna leave about an hour earlier... so that I can get some stuff done... i need to buy my school book so that I can start studying and stuff.. he's gonna test on the stuff we read in the book... can you believe that.. yesterday's class didn't have any tests.. then again.. there are a lot of papers...

I guess the difference between science and this education stuff is that in science it was a lot of multiple choice stuff... the tests were mainly mulitple choice.. here.. the tests will be short essay and identification tests... no multiple choice at all.. that's sooo not what i'm used to.. except for in virology.. it was all essay type questions.. and those weren't so bad.. so i guess i can handle it.. i'm a big girl...

Okay..well.. i should go to sleep now... i'm sleepy.. and i need to wake up at 4am again.. so ya..

No comments: