Tuesday, January 04, 2005

New Year's prayer blog...

Happy new year God! Thank You for all that You have blessed me with. I am grateful for the year that You have given me in 2004. I feel truly blessed to have You watching over me all the time. I pray that You continue to bless me with Your grace and love.

I still trust that You have my best interest at heart. And I know that all that You've been doing has been for the bettering in myself. I know You have a plan for me and for my happiness.

I really want everything to work out. Please bless my schooling, my relationship with Justyn, my family, my friends, my career. Please let everything fall into place. Please help us find the means for the wedding. We truly love each other and wish that everything works out and we can find the means and patience to get married. Guide us all the way to the altar and through life after that.

Amen. (for now...)

No comments: