Thursday, January 06, 2005

Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hee hee...

So.. i'm gonna go back to work in a half an hour.. i'm just gonna sit here and veg infront of my computer screen for awhile.. the finished kits are sitting on my left.. waiting to be packed up and shipped out.. waiting... just.. waiting...

I don't feel like working today.. when do i ever feel like working today... this week went by kinda slow.. but at the same time.. kinda fast.. it feel like 'wow.. it's thursday already' and 'it's only thursday!' all at the same time.. i don't know how i do it.. but that's how i feel..

You know what sucks is that I have so much crap i need to get done and by golly.. argh.. she totally pisses me off.. okay so i'm working on today's shipment right.. not that complicated.. not too hard.. just four kits.. of the same kind.. so it's easy.. plus.. it was obvious that I was done... i was putting them into the kitboxes.. so i obviously had it under control.. and she has the nerve to ask me if i needed help..

When yesterday! Good Gawd... yesterday i was busting my ass trying to get the whole shipment done in 8 hours.. seven different types of kits... a million kits... labeling was hell... putting together the kits was hell... shrink wrapping was hell.. she saw me busting my ass.. but did she ask... NOOO... not one question.. i swear.. i hate it here...

I wanna change my life.. there isn't much socialization in the lab... i'm usually by myself.. and when you work in a lab.. you don't really do much talking cuz you're so busy concentrating on what you are doing cuz there is usually no room for mistakes.. and so... it's soo anti-social.. i hate not talking for 8 hours a day.. i wanna be able to socialize.. to talk to people.. even if it is teaching them something.. at least i'll have more co-workers too.. so if i don't like one co-worker.. at least there are a million more that i could be getting along with...

But here.. if i don't really like one co-worker.. that's it.. then i just don't talk to anyone... that sucks...

Well.. i guess i should get back to work.. even though its only been 10 minutes and i said i was gonna veg for 30... oh well.. that's life.. what can ya do?

No comments: