Sunday, September 04, 2005

Ha!

So you would think that since I have been praying to God about what to do about my living situation.. and how I told God that I think I've finally decided that it is best for me to move out.. and how I asked God if that was the right thing to do.. you would think that He'd show me that living at home isn't a bad idea. He'd show me how good I really do have it here in my house. That I should just continue to bear with it until that blessed day comes that i may get married and start a home of my own..

Nope...

God had done nothing but show me that I have made the right decision.. He has seemed to make my life harder than it's been before.. every little thing I seem to do or feel in this house is now the object of criticism.. they have done nothing but raise my blood pressure and cause my heart to beat so hard that i feel like it's going to explode.. and then they have the nerve to blame it on my relationship... can't they see that they are the ones that are making me sick like this???

Anyway.. i have a plan.. and i'm not going to rush things.. i want to be financially stable and responsible enough that when i do tell them i'm moving out.. i have a concrete arguement.. i can tell them.. and they'd believe me that i'm ready..

If this is what needs to be done.. this is whats going to be done...

I just need God's continuing guidaince over me..

No comments: