Friday, September 16, 2005

Sigh.. boo.. hiss... and all that other bad stuff...

I got the chills.. this sucks.. and i don't know why..

My jaw is tight.... and now hurts.. hence.. giving me a head ache..

You know.. what I really need is a hug.. but i know i won't be getting one tonight.. and with my luck.. i won't be getting it til next week.. and.. honestly.. i really need it asap..

And.. i can be really selfish and tell him to do his best to come over tonight and give me this hug.. and maybe under different circumstances.. i would.. but things are a little different this time around.. and i should put him in a position to choose.

Where he needs to be is far more important for him than my simple request of a hug. He has nothing to feel guilty over.. cuz i know that if he reads this.. he just might start feeling it.. trust me.. it's ok..

Now.. in a totally unrelated note.. i broke another nail.. well.. not today.. it's been broken for awhile.. but today is the day i think i'm going to be brave and just chop it all off.. all my nails.. and just start over.. cuz it bugs the crap outta me when i have nails of all different lengths and file styles...

It's a bummer.. but i gotta do.. what i gotta do..

By the way.. sorry for the really pointless blog.. i'm running outta things to write!

No comments: