Sunday, September 18, 2005

I'm a sucker for your face..

That has to be either the most sweetest.. or most cheesiest.. or most corniest.. or most lamest complement a guy has to give his girlfriend..

No.. Justyn didn't tell me that.. although i really don't know what I would do if he told me that. I dont know if I'll smile and think that's the cutest, sweetest thing... or if i'll make a snide remark.. it probably depends on the mood at the time..

Anyway.. i do know that i'm a sucker for his hugs... i love being wrapped up in his arms and feeling his entire self pressed up against me.. even in a non-sexual way. I think I'm most comfortable with life when i'm in his arms..

I'm still within the first 100 pages of East of Eden. I should be at least 200-300 pages into it.. I officially suck at reading.. so.. i'm going to try to read to at least page 100 today.. if its the last thing I do.. it's not that the book isn't interesting.. I forgot how wordy John Steinbeck can be.. but i also forgot how sucked into it i can be when reading his books.. it's feels like the wordiness doesn't bother me.. it enhances the reading experience..

The end!

No comments: