Thursday, September 22, 2005

I should be bloggy...

All by myself.. i am bloggy..

I'm lonely.. tired.. alone.. lonely.. lonely...

Nothing in the world seems to console me right now.. not even the comforting words from my beloved boyfriend.. they just seem to slide off me.. they can usually comfort me in times like this.. i can usually feel the words wrap themselves around me and i can feel them comforting me and making me feel better.. cuz it makes me feel like he's right there.. even if he can't be there.. his words were enough..

Now.. it doesn't.. it just makes me feel even more lonlier knowing that he isn't here and he can't hold me or make me feel better..

I don't know what's wrong with me anymore.. i really don't.. usually after some soul-searching.. i can figure out the deep root of all this funkiness... now.. even if i do find some reason.. it's not deep enough.. it's still something else.. something i can't describe.. something i don't know..

Gosh.. someone pass me the prozac!

No comments: