Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hmmm... i think i need new undergarments...

OMG! They killed off Michael Vartan! NOOOOOOO!

Ya.. i'm watching Alias... i only watch that show for him.. cuz he's a definite hottie! OMG.. he's close to perfection... he's up there with Ashton!

Change.. change.. change.. i just feel like i need change.. like i'm restless and i need something new to snap me out of it.. like.. i want to just be in a new place.. with a new life..

I'll start with underwear.. it's high time i buy some new undies... i'm feeling the need for cutesy undies... i remember my ex used to buy me cute undies every christmas.. four years of cute undies.. now.. i have to get them myself.. hahahahahaha...

Have you ever felt so much emotion.. so much love for someone or something.. that you just wanna shout it out the window.. and you just want to be next to that thing or that person right now.. just to be near it..

I feel like that.. right now..

No comments: