Thursday, September 01, 2005

OMG! I'm such a control freak!!

It's amazing how much I learn about myself when I let someone else take over...

I am such a control freak!!!

So this is the second time i've let the other lab guy fill up an order.. all by himself.. and oh my gosh! What I wouldn't give to just sit there and watch every move he makes to make sure he does it MY way.. but i know he can't do it MY way.. he has to find his own groove to it.. but it kills me cuz i know i could have gotten that order out hours ago.. but he needs to learn.. and he's doing pretty well.. for a beginner...

Breathe in.. breathe out.. breathe in.. breathe out..

At least I'm not the one busting my ass doing the work.. hey.. look at that.. i made lemonade.. and i actually feel better about it too!

I get to sit here and veg out in front of my laptop and chat with justyn.. yay for letting someone else do the work!

No comments: