Monday, September 19, 2005

Turkey on bagel.. swiss and mustard only please!

So.. here I am.. at work.. ok. ok.. i gave into my stomach's urge to eat.. damn it! So i ate as minimal as possible.. check the title.. that's what i ate..

Seems harmless enough.. nothing to get all chubby over.. and it was pretty good.. yummy.. had it at black coffee... that's why.. their sandwhiches are BOMB! Cuz I still use the word BOMB!

Sigh... so Justyn used that "I'm a sucker for your face" line on me yesterday after reading this blog. I basically called him a dork. Ya.. that was my reaction.. i'm sure that if it were in a more serious setting i would have swooned. But then again.. i've heard the line already and made some pre-conceived notions about it.. so i don't think i can ever take that line seriously..

By the way... i forgot to mention where i got it.. i got it from "My Fair Brady" the reality show based on Peter Knight and Adrienne Curry.. you know.. Peter Brady and that American's Top Model chick.. they met on that one reality show.. The Surreal Life and then got together and now have their own reality show.. talk about drama.. i thought justyn and i had our share of it.. man.. they take the cake!

Sigh.. my stomach feels heavy..

No comments: