Sunday, September 11, 2005

Here I am.. not asleep..

There are so many things to worry about. If it's not my problems, it's other things. But these problems we are all facing have put my life into perspecitve. At least my life isn't being threatened. At least the man in my life is not a psychopath. At least I don't have children taht i could potentially hurt in these situations i am in.

I'm just so worried that she could make the wrong move and many, many people could end up suffering her consequences. There are too many innocent people she's involved.

I don't want to see any of them get hurt.

There is just so much to pray for. So I am going to offer my prayers and my thoughts and my love and support to everyone out there.

I am also going to offer a prayer to justyn and his family. My thoughts.. my prayers.. my love.. and my support to them too..

I know God would let anyone down. He is by all of our sides, guiding us to where we need to be. Comforting us in times of need. He's here, watching over all of us.

:::silent prayer::::

Amen.

No comments: