Thursday, October 27, 2005

Argh.. boo.. hiss.. and all that negative stuff...

Yes.. negative.. negative.. negative.. i'm so damn negative.. i'm drifting into positive... ha!

No.. not really.. I actually have been waking up quite pleasantly.. well.. as pleasant as you can get at 5:00 in the morning and it's freezing and you have to leave the comfort of your cozy bed.. sigh..

Don't you hate it when you heat up your food in the microwave and you heat it up too hot.. but the wierd thing is that the container is scalding.. but the food is lukewarm.. i just don't get it.. it's one of life's greatest mysteries.. ok.. well.. the food is still cold.. but i swear i burned myself getting the damn tupperware thingy outta the microwave.. sigh.. what is a girl to do!

Yes.. I know.. I have issues.. i'm stressing over the least stressable thing on the planet..

I can't help that I'm in a good mood.. hahaha..

But seriously speakiing.. I think that Friday has really been a turning point in my life for me.. I mean.. since then.. I found myself a tad more pleasanter and open to the fact that I can be cheerful and happy.. it may not seem like it cuz my mind seems to be heavy with thought.. but i guess it's just me.. facing everything.. every last possible detail and problem and trying to solve them.. or find some sorta resolution so that i can finally know what it feels to enjoy the relationship..

Ya.. so there!

No comments: