Monday, October 24, 2005

Last half hour of work...

Finally.. I'm down to the final work stretch..

Twenty five minutes left.. and I feel like i've only been at work for five minutes. Today zoomed by quickly. It helped that there was a lot to do.. but usually I'm dragging it.. but today.. i let the work consume me and I was finished in a flash. I think that I have an inxeplicable burst of energy and a morale boost from unspecified origins..

Ha.. me and my funky jargon..

Well.. there really isn't much to blog about when I'm trying very hard not to let the current things in my head get to me. I've aknowledged them.. and I really have no reason to worry about them.. there is honestly no cause to worry.. so why am i worrying?

I'm worrying cuz it's what I'm used to doing.. I'm used to really dwelling on something until it eats at me even though I dont have reason for it to eat at me.. then I let it affect the people arround me..

It used to make for some good blogging topic.. but now.. that i'm trying to let it go.. there is nothing to blog about.. except for the fact taht i'm trying to get it outta my head..

Look at what I loser I have become.. and i'm not joking either..

I mean.. how low of a person have i become.. really???

1 comment:

Jon said...

I used to do the same thing and spend the last few minutes at work blogging, but now it seems like I spend half my day at work blogging or reading my friends blogs.

Just a random comment, stopped by because I noticed that your from Fontuky too.