Tuesday, October 25, 2005

It's almost time to go home..

Guy's suck! They suck ass so bad!!! I mean really!!!

So ya.. that one guy from a long time ago.. ok.. last year.. argh..

Talked to my friend today.. and he gave me an unnecessary update on that ass.. no.. i'm not bitter.. just aggitated.. i swear.. he's so effin' retarded..

When we were "seeing each other" or whatever the hell you wanna call what we did together.. he was too lazy to drive all the way from his house to my house.. saying that it's too far.. yadda yadda yadda.. i used to go to his house after class to hang out with him.. and then go home in the middle of the night.. and it wasn't a big deal for me.. and i know he would come out to hang with me.. but still.. i used to have to convince him.. or whatever.. grr.. and he used to say he liked me.. BULL!!

So i find out he's been seeing this girl out in NORTHERN CALI!!! C'mon.. he's been flying/driving out there every weekend or whatever for the longest time.. oh fine.. fontucky's too far.. but he can take a plane out there.. no big deal!

Ah! I guess I wasn't virginial enough for him.. argh.. asshole!

It's ok.. she can have is controlling self.. i don't need a guy like him.. too intense.. and had the potential of being really controlling..

I've got a man.. and he's great.. and he is willing to drive out to my house without throwing a shit-fit..

I guess when you find that one special person.. you're willing to go to all lengths to be with them..

But that just makes me feel a little hurt.. like it's a blow to my ego.. i guess i was just not good enough for him..

But in the end.. does it really matter? I mean.. look how it all ended up.. i'm with a great guy that i know is the one i'm willing to spend the rest of my life with.. i don't need him..

He was never straightforward... he played games.. she can have those games.. i've got the real thing.. and i'm thankful..

No comments: