Thursday, October 06, 2005

You got played!

Oh geez. So I'm watching "Ikaw Ang Lahat Sa Akin" and it's good. Man.. these people are getting played... woo wee..

Justyn's last day of school is today. I am so proud of him for sticking through this and finishing so highly. I love him and I'm very happy for him! Yay!

Doesn't he know that it's pretty much up to him whether or not we are going to be together for a long time.. that it's up to him whether or not this relationship goes further.. i don't plan on going anywhere.. all he has to do is say the word and i'll either stay or go..

Why does he question when it's all up to him... i'm the one that should be questioning things.. cuz i know what i want.. and at times.. i know what he wants.. but if anyone in this relationship should be questioning where we are going.. it should be me.. cuz i don't know what he wants in the end...

That's all..

No comments: