Friday, October 28, 2005

Magic...

Is it really magic? I mean.. when two people fall in love.. is it really magic?

Ya.. it's kinda mysterious how two people meet amidst the millions of people in this world.. how.. how you find that one special person in the sea of people that you meet in a lifetime.. but is that really magic?

Does that kind of magical love that is found in movies really exist? Are all those sayings about "finding forever" and "mr. perfect not always being mr. right" and "not knowing when love hits you.. because it just comes".. are all those sayings true.. or is it just words written for the movies?

How can love be magic if you spend the rest of your life working at it.. keeping it healthy.. keeping it growing.. keeping it happy?

Where is that magical love that hits you.. like.. you just know... deep down.. in your heart.. in your soul.. that it's there.. no questions.. no doubts.. no fears about it failing.. no worries about it leaving.. does that really exsist???

All my life.. i've dreamed about finding that one magical true love.. well... maybe i've been dreaming about it since i've seen this movie a couple of years ago..

But still...

All my life.. i've dreamed about that special guy.. that will come.. look deep into my eyes.. tell me he's the one he's been waiting for all his life.. hold my face so gently in his hands.. pull me close.. and give me the most tenderest of kisses... then.. just hold me.. take me fully into his arms.. and just hold me.. whisper in my ear that he loves me.. that he never wants to let me go.. and that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me..

I've dreamed of that one moment.. where it gets all hazy around us... we move in slow motion towards each other.. all the while.. gazing into each other's eyes.. he holds my hands... brings me close to him.. get's down on one knee... tells me that the time we've spent has been the best he's ever had.. that all he wants in this world is to be with me.. to grow old with me.. to have a family with me.. that he loves me and that i make him so happy.. he pulls out the ring and proposes...

I'm crying at that point.. and like a scene out of a movie.. i get down on my knees to get to his level.. i look into his teary eyes.. and pull his face close to mine.. and whisper 'yes'.. and then i bring him close and kiss him.. he takes my hand.. slips the ring on my finger.. looks into my eyes and tells me that i have just made him the happiest man on the earth..

Are magical moments like those only made for the movies?? Can they.. or will they.. ever happen in real life?

Have I been hoping for a lost cause? Have I been dreaming about something that will never happen in that manner? Is it a waste of mindspace or heartspace to yearn for moments like that?

Is love really all that magical???

No comments: