Friday, October 28, 2005

I'm pathetic at creative writing...

I'm keeping my mind clear..
Letting anything and everything filter through..
Maybe it will get clearer..
Perhaps a bit easier..
But to cleanse my mind of everything..
Of every thought of you..
Harder than I thought it would be..
Harder to admit that I should..

You became a part of me..
Half my life.. was all of you..
I let you in exclusively..
No one meant as much to me..
As you had ever been..

I've let this go on long enough..
A purge.. I need a cleanse..

Wash away the guilty feelings..
It wasn't my fault.. we ended this way..
Wash away the sadness..
Take away the weight, the pain..
I was buried under thoughts of you..
Buried in your memory..

It's time to rise above..
I'm so much better now..
I don't need you..
I don't need thoughts of you..
Images of you are faded now..

I've let this go on long enough..
A purge.. I need a cleanse..

No comments: