Tuesday, October 18, 2005

It's a wierd world.. doncha know it...

It's a wierd world and it won't slow down.. it's a wierd world.. not matter how you roll it..

Wow.. BSB being profound and making sense..

I'm still late.. and every day that passes is another day i'm late.. but i know it's coming because my stomach is acting up.. and my stomach usually acts up before it comes.. but it's worrying me that i'm late.. and i think it's due to stress.. but i can't help feeling nervous everytime i'm late and stuff.. you know.. you would be too..

He doesn't seem worried.. but still.. it's worrying me.. and i hope i'm gonna get it soon.. i feel it.. maybe if i twist extra in yoga class tonight.. i'll wring it outta me.. gross!

Sigh.. now is not the time to be late.. i mean.. i don't need that extra stress right now.. i mean.. really..

At least I have time to blog today. Yesterday and friday were ridiculous... I had no time for anything but bustin' my ass of at work.. that is not fun.. at least now.. i'm able to sit here in the office and blog my heart out..

I added the Gary Valenciano CD to my iPod today. I put the damn thing on shuffle so I haven't heard one song from that CD.. i have about 300 songs in here.. so it might take awhile.. but i have heard a lot of New Found Glory.. hmm.. oh wait.. now it's the Black Eyed Peas..

Speaking of music.. i still have't made justyn his copy of Mr. A-Z.. he told me last friday.. well.. i'm not gonna see him til tomorrow.. hopefully.. so ya.. i'll just do it then.. if i remmeber..

No comments: