Saturday, October 15, 2005

I have to go..

I have to get ready for my retreat.. why is it.. when I have to get ready for something.. i'm on my computer... blogging.. why?

Why can't I just get ready and go? Why must my computer get the best of me and cause me to be late because something profound popped into my head and i must express it on a blog before i go completely insane?

Well.. i dont really have anything profound to write about right now.. those profound thoughts usually come to me in the car.. while driving.. when it is absolutely impossible to pull out my computer and beging blogging...

"yes.. well.. i rear-ended the car in front of me because i was blogging about something that happened to me during the day. please forgive me officer..."

Ya.. that's gonna fly.. i'll get away with that..

No.. right now.. i have nothing but the urge to my move my fingers at a rapid pace.. forming words and sentences of the thoughts that are rambling through my mind at warp speeed.. however.. none of it makes any sense.. there fore i'm just typing...

I guess I'm avoiding getting ready.. cuz i need to go.. but i'm lazy.. it's one of those lazy saturdays where you dont' wanna really do anything but either lie down all day.. or hit the malls all day.. i did get paid ths week.. so my paycheck is screaming at me to buy somethingnew and cute.. maybe i might.. i think i'm going to the brea mall after the retreat.. so good times.. yay...

This is a sad.. pathetic lil journal entry.. i must go get ready as i hang my head in shame...

No comments: