Monday, October 17, 2005

I survived another Monday..

Well.. look at that.. i'm in bed by 10pm.. that's a miracle. I should be sleeping.. I took an allergy pill at 9:30.. i can feel it kicking in.. i hope it doesnt knock me out too much.. I don['t want to oversleep. This is the wrong week at work to oversleep.

There is just so much stuff to do.. and if he was smart.. he wouldn't have let my assistant go.. or at least tried to get an overlap so that we can train this new person at the same time.. so that it won't be so hard to get this person up to par.. i meshed with my old assistant.. he understood me and didn't take me too personally.. so i was able to tell him how to do things and i knew he wasn't offended..

Sigh.. i hate this.. it's like starting a relationship again.. how your feeling each other out.. except in relationships.. your happy cuz you found some one to spend time with..

Not like this stuff.. where your forced to work with this person..

NOT FAIR!!!

No comments: