Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Call me McGuyver.. suckers!!!

Yes! That makes me 100x cooler than I used to be.. ok.. so the story..

I was writing on the white board an update of pending tasks to do here at work.. when.. alas.. the black marker falls between the filing cabinet and the wall.. which is about 2 cm of space.. i couldn't put my finger let alone my hand through that gap.. and the marker was far enough that i couldn't just reach for it anyway..

So i get a ruler.. but the ruler is too short also.. but not by much..

So i twist up a paperclip.. and it reaches! Yay! But how do i drag the marker with a paper clip.. hmmm...

Aha! Scotch tape! I wrap scotch tape around the end of the paper clip.. and reach.. reach.. yes! i got it.. yay!

Marker is saved.. and i am a genius..

No comments: