Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm just me.. I'm just here..

TIRED!

I'm tired of working here.. I mean.. it's a great place to work at.. very lenient.. but still..

I just want to curl up in a little ball and sleep.. forget about work.. forget about money.. forget about bills.. just have them not exist anymore.. for at least a month..

I need to start over again.. I need to start afresh.. i am so worn out and so burned out.. i'm finally able to admit it.. it's too much for me by myself here..

I need help here.. I need a knowlegable assistant.. someone that's going to stay longer than a month or two.. I need someone in this lab to help me! Good grief.. this is driving me nuts!

I need a vacation... i can't work like this.. i really can't.. i need to leave for a month.. to just relax and do nothing..

No comments: