Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Gorge!

Tomorrow.. I will gorge on all that is unholy.. hahaha.. cupcakes.. cookies.. pizza... juice.. candy..

My kids are having their lil Easter party in my CCD class tomorrow..

I usually have them do some sort of activity before the food festivities begin.. so i decided to do something that they associate easter with.. and give it a little religious twist..

So.. I bought some of those foam sheets.. those colored ones.. the ones for lil crafty things.. and I cut them into egg shapes.. actually just ovals that I drew out from the computer..

I also bough foam stickers with little religous pictures and symbols on it..

So.. it'd be like.. decorating an Easter Egg.. with religious decorations.. so that they know why they are really celebrating this holiday.. so.. it's kinda like the best of both worlds.. i guess..

We also make these cute lil Easter cups.. and filled them up with candy.. and topped them off wiht those lil grass things that you use to fill up easter baskets.. cutest lil give-a-ways ever! Genius..

I can start a gifting business.. hey.. what do you know.. that's something I've always wanted to do..

OH ya.. made the cutest scarf EVER.. so good.. i'm making another one just like it.. and i'm going to try my luck on Ebay with it..

HOPING!!!!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Your students must love you. I hope you have better luck on Ebay than we did.