Saturday, March 17, 2007

Three.. two... one... it's Sunday!

Dang it.. I should be asleep..

I'm not 100% recovered.. but I'm up and about and doing my thing.. so I figured it was time to come back full-blast..

This was a doozy indeed..

Let me tell you..

It started on last Saturday.. i was at the rehearsal for the show and I was having a massive allergy attack.. i mean.. runny nose.. literally.. i was in the restroom every 15 minutes to go and blow my nose and stuff.. it was bad.. the sneezing.. the nose.. the teary eyes.. yikes... not a pretty picture..

Then.. on Sunday.. we had a Cursillo meeting.. and i was ok.. just a little allergied out and tired.. wen't home immediately after that.. and went to sleep.. i was dead tired.. and i didn't feel like doing anyting else..

Woke up several times that night.. dizzy.. so congested.. just downright rotten..

Got up at 4am in the morning.. and i tried to go to the bathroom and when i stood up.. i was sooo dizzy.. i almost fell over.. i had to hold on to the walls just to keep from falling.. it was at that point that i called in sick to work.. there was no way I would be able to survive a workday feeling like that.. i was also burning up.. i'm sure i had a fever of 102 degrees or so.. took some Advil.. and went to bed..

Monday.. complete trainwreck.. didn't feel good at all.. stayed in bed and slept all day..

Tuesday.. I felt better enough to go to work.. took some advil and sudafed in the morning.. but forgot to bring some to take after the 6 hours and the meds wore off.. i left work early..

Wednesday.. feeling a little better.. and a lil arsenal of back-up meds with me.. i lasted through the work week.. and through teaching my CCD class... went' straiht to bed though..

Same with Thursday.. Same with Friday..

But I have been progressivly getting better..

So.. now.. I'm back.. no so much "full-force" but I'm back..

Thanks for all the prayers!

I just wish this cough would go away now.. sigh..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

It sounds like what my son had and the cough takes forever to go away.