Saturday, March 31, 2007

I'm out...

Ok.. so I"m doing it.. I'm finally dropping that dumb show.. I can't stand it.. I'm sorry... and to be disrespected today.. that was the last straw..

Why would I let myself be subject to that.. it's not a paid gig.. it's not like its going to advance my career.. it's not like it's going to win me any Tony awards.. I mean.. it's JUST community theater.. and well.. for someone of authority to disrespect me like that.. when I honestly don't have to be there.. I really don't.. that's the final straw.. NO ONE does that to me..

Especially when I was trying to be nice.. and I was just mentioning a preference I have.. that's not right to shove it in my face and do completely opposite.. soley for the reason that I asked.. she goes and does the complete opposite..

NO ONE DISRESPECTS ME LIKE THAT..

And I've put up with a lot.. and I haven't been happy since day 1.. so.. why should I continue..

I thought I could be better than that.. and stick to it because I have a committment.. stick to it because I have a responsibility to that cast..

No.. I can't.. I can't stay in a situation where I had been blatantly disrespected.. that's just not right..

Call me a brat.. for not gettng what I wanted.. call me a diva..

A brat would have been walking out of there because she did the opposite of what i asked for.. yet.. gave me any legitimate reason for her choosing.. yet.. walked out anyway...

No.. I have every right to feel disrespected..

Hasn't it been an age-old lesson.. that when you want something.. you ask for it nicely... and maybe they'll give it to you.. maybe they won't.. but they should have their LEGITIMATE REASONS... not "just because i asked.. i'm going to be a bitch and do comepletely opposite.."

NO.. that is NOT how I roll..

So.. load of my shoulder.. but very bummed at the same time.. cuz now.. i won't be doing a show.. and it's not like anything is going to be opening up anytime soon that i can audition for.. so.. now.. i'm back to slumming and bumming it...

I'm not completely happy about that..

Categorized as THE WORST DAY... EVER!

No comments: