Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Since when??

Seriously..

Since when have I become the public speaker extraordinare..

I mean.. seriously..

First.. I had to make a speech/testimonial at my church about stewardship and what everyone can do to help..

Now.. well.. I have to do the opening prayer for a meeting for the Cursillo thing..

Man.. I'm not a speaker.. i'm not.. i'm a singer.. and dancer.. and sometimes an actor.. but a public speaker.. I am not!

But.. it seems like God has other plans for me.. so.. who am i to turn my back to those plans.. i just ask that He continue to guide me.. sigh..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, if God is so great, maybe you would not be so scared. Here is a clue. Get over this religion crap. Boorring.

Dr.John said...

Our God is anything but boring. He keeps suprising us and pushing us to do new things and then gives us the ability to do them.

B.R.L said...

Boring no way. As you just said God does not let you stay in a box.