Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just a little unwell..

They weren't kidding when they said that this cough lingers.. man.. it's lingering alright..

The entire illness is lingering.. I don't feel 100% better yet.. I wish I were.. I'm still a lot more tired than I was before I got sick.. and this cough isn't helping..

It's not fun being a singer with a cough.. singers require a lot of air intake before a phrase.. and well.. it's those deep breaths that activate something that makes me cough.. and once I cough.. i cna't stop.. it's annoying as all heck!

I'm not letting this stop me from all that I have to do. However, I do know that I am not fully recovered and too much work can easily bring me into a relapse. I just don't like being slowed down. I have a lot to do in life.

Is this God's way of telling me to slow down???

No comments: