Monday, March 19, 2007

Love the one you're with..

OK.. so..

I love him because he knows how to take me down from my high horse..

Lots of you dont' really know me.. but I guess you can say that I can be a little stuck-up and snobbish at times.. I know my character flaws.. I can deal with it.. I know what I can be.. and there are times that I wont' change it.. becuase I just don't want to..

It's what makes me human.. i guess..

Anyway.. Justyn knows how to just.. well.. tell me like it is.. bring me down a few notches.. he doesn't take the b.s. from me.. he truly does know how to handle me.. I guess.. you can say it's rough being my significant other..

There are many times i find myself questioning why I allow myself to be in a relationship.. I'm probably one of the worst people to get invovled with..

But Justyn tells me that coudln't be furthest from the truth.. yes.. I'm difficulut.. he isn't blindly in love enough to not see how difficult it is to be with me.. but I know that I can still be very caring.. and I do love him deeply..

I love him because he sees me for what I truly am.. he can call me on my masquarade.. he knows me.. and only me.. and if it's enough for him.. then it shoudl be enough for me..

He's teaching me to be happy with myself.. whith the character flaws and traits I was given.. and how to change them for the better.. when I want to be a better person..

Why would I want to let that go?

He cares.. unconditionally.. I shoudl be able to make myself a little more easier to work with.. because of it.. right?

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

That is true love. Seeing us as we are and loving us any way.