Thursday, March 01, 2007

Utter dislike..

So.. the show I'm in.. the show I worked so hard to audition for.. the show that i was so nervous about not being casted in.. and getting casted it..

I HATE IT!

Argh.. the music sucks.. the casting isn't all that great.. i'm not happy.. i can't feel the songs.. i'm just not happy with the show at all..

But will I quit.. no..

I made it a policy of mine never to drop out of a show unless it were a dire emergency.. my utter dislike of the show.. well.. it doesn't count as a dire emergency.. I just don't like it.. i can't stand it..

But I have been in many shows that I didn't like..

I'm only doing it for the friend value.. Justyn's in the show to.. but still.. i'm not happy.. he's cast as someone.. and i'm just in the ensemble.. ya.. whatever.. yes.. i'm jealous.. because i'm very competitive and i don't think it's very fair that when i'm just as good as him.. they didn't have a role for me..

Diva? Yes.. I am.. but do i care? No..

I'm used to being cast aside and watching all the people that aren't as good or whatever.. getting their moment in time..

Im biding my time.. eventually it'll be my turn..

Argh.. i hate this show so much!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Aren't you glad that you have a blog to dump all those negative feelings in. Then you can go and show them how well you can do in the part you have.