Sunday, March 04, 2007

Scared

Ok.. never in my whole church going life have I been afraid.. nervous.. of going to church..

Today is the first day I'm ever going to Cantor the entire the church... I'm used to being part of the choir.. but today.. I'm cantoring.. meaning i have to do the whole responsorial psalm and it's verses.. by myself..

And i don't think I'd be nervous if i were doing this at my smaller church.. cuz it's smaller and everyone kinda knows me and it's easier there..

But this is at the much bigger church.. SCARY.. it's a huge church and everyone's gonna be there to see me and hear me.. and it's all formal and stuff..

SCARY..

Wish me broken legs a plenty!!!!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

The first time I preached at a Catholic Church at an Ecumenical service I was so scared. The Anglican Priest said it almost looks like your doing this for you instead of God.