Monday, November 24, 2008

It couldn't possibly be happening to me..

This is something that only other people go through.. not me.. I don't have to deal with losing friends too soon in life.. stuff like that doesn't happen to me.. stuff like that happens to other people..

I could only wish..

It happened on Saturday. He got into a really bad accident at work.. I found out Sunday morning.. and have been on pins and needles ever since.. worrying out of my mind.. praying that he'll pull through..

Then.. I get a call late Sunday that he was officially brain dead..

Today.. they pulled the plug.

My friend is gone. He's my age.. and it was an accident. It shouldn't have happened.. it was an accident.

I'm shock and still can't believe this happened to such a great guy. He was a great friend and I will miss him lots..

I know I will see him again in Heaven. I know that he went peacefully. He doesn't have to feel pain anymore. I just wish that it didn't have to happen so soon. It all happened so fast.. my world is absolutely shaken.. it shouldn't have happened to him..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Be thankful we don't get to pick who accidents happen to. If it shouldn't happen to him who should it happen to?