Thursday, November 13, 2008

Man.. oh man..

Fires. In Santa Barbara. Many, many homes are being destroyed as I type. Wow.

Tragedies like that make me realize that my own life could be so much worse than what I have. In reality, I have it fairly well.

Blessed. Prayer is all we really have.

- - - - -


Yawn. I can't believe that tomorrow is Friday already. Having Tuesday off for Veteran's Day really threw me off. I can't believe how thrown off I was this week. It wasn't as bad as I anticipated but it was still a little odd to have a day off in the middle of the week and it wasn't a sick-call.

- - - - -


I got a new phone. No.. not a Blackberry. I compromised with myself and decided to go with the Samsung Glyde. I didn't have to add any extra services.. therefore.. my monthly phone bill is the same. It's a nice phone and it's taking some getting used to.. but it's working out so far.. it's got a touch screen. The closest I'll ever get to owning an iPhone. I'm happy about it.

- - - - -


My unofficial firstborn son has an email account. I'm officially old!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

If your officially old then I'm officially ancient.