Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Of course you are!

Well.. we didn't really "talk" like I want to.. but in my own way.. I found a way to get something out of him that I have been wanting to hear for awhile..

I am important to him.

I mean.. I guess I did always know that.. it's true that he wouldn't make the drive up here every other weekend or so.. without any complaints.. if I wasn't important to him..

Actions do speak louder than words..

But sometimes words mean a lot.. it's just something I wanted to hear.. and it's made me feel better about him.. and about me.. and about us.. and I'm slowing patching things up in my mind..

Now if I could just adjust to the Daylight Savings Time change.. then life would be perfection.. hahaha!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

It's hard for us men to verbalize emotions. I don't know why that is but it is.