Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend recap..

Ok.. well.. let's see.. the weekend was alright. Nothing majorly exciting happened. It wasn't a "boyfriend" weekend, so I had to fill it up with non-boyfriend activities.

Saturday I woke up nice and late. I slept in which felt marvelous! Went to a friend's aunt's birthday party. That was pretty fun.. I did feel a lot underdressed as we were required to wear jeans as a choir. We were singing for the Mass and for a little program that they had for the birthday girl. We we required to wear jeans and it was a little embarrassing because there were several people there that were more dressed up because it was an 85th birthday party at a little local hall. I was assuming a little more dressier than jeans-casual.. but no... we "had" to wear jeans because we all wanted to look "uniform.."

We all could have looked uniform wearing something a little nicer than jeans.. but whatever.. I'm not the "leader" so I don't have say..

I had fun despite feeling under dressed.. which we really were.. but whatever.. I'm over it.. hahaha..

Sunday was full of Church and homework.. homework.. homework..

That was my weekend.

On a lighter note.. I have decided to join a Bible/Catechism of the Catholic Church study class at my parish. It's on Wednesday nights and I'm excited. I missed going to Bible Study and now I get the chance to do so again.

I am sooo ready to open my mind and heart to all the teachings of the Catholic Church and to see how everything we believe in is rooted in Scripture. That's going to be so fun!

Can't wait!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Good to read that your feeling upbeat. Bible study is a good thing. Everyone should learn as much about their church and scripture as they can.