Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Say goodbye..

Say good-bye to November.. and hello to December.. well.. at least that's what it feels like to me.. especially after finding out that I won't be able to see the boyfriend until December..

It's like.. I won't see him til December.. and then.. soon after.. he leaves for his trip.. then I won't see him til January whenever.. may even be as late as February..

It's going to be a rough few months on the relationship.. but taking it one week at a time.. I guess we can make it work..

Sucks.. but this is real life..

I guess in a way.. it's a blessing.. I'm swamped with work for this Finance and Accounting class I am taking for my MBA.. it's absolutely maddening how much work I have to do for this class.. I honestly can't wait til it's done. We are on Week 3.. halfway done.. so it's going by quickly.. but still.. I can't wait to be done..

I went to my first bible study class.. it was interesting and I learned a lot.. not about the bible just yet.. but it was an introduction.. and it was really interesting..

I can't wait til the next week.. and the weeks to come..

So.. this is my life for the next couple of weeks.. they say absence makes the heart grow fonder.. well.. let's hope so!

No comments: